Friday, April 3, 2009

HerSide History: Part 0 - Introduction
('Cause Big Mark made me do it).

I love love love reading the comments at this blog, and Big Mark's recent comments reminded me of something important: Y'all don't have any historical context for the rantings on this blog. That's probably because I finally got this thing rolling while HisSide and I were in the middle of some energetic conflicts. I skipped right over the "how we met" and "why I'm in love with him" -- straight to the "why I wanna stab him right now."

So in the spirit of fairness, I will run a series called "HerSide History." Those posts will feature something about our past, starting from how we met, and run right up to where we are today. That's only fair since our relationship isn't just a series of fights and flaws taped together like poorly executed gift wrapping. We may even sprinkle in our own personal histories to thicken the plot. Past relationships, family histories, and all that jazz certainly play some kinda tiny role in how we relate.

HisSide will eventually mosey into the room, and give his own history lessons along with other things. Last night he made another pledge to finally say something. It's like he wants to create an air of suspense, so when he finally walks into the room, we'll all scream and grab at his clothes like he's a rockstar.

::rolling eyes::

I just know if he doesn't speak soon, I'm gonna tell everybody what happened to his jeans a year ago when he yelled for me to stop the washing machine... because he had a clothes washing emergency [just kidding honey... kinda...]

4 comments:

Big Mark 243 said...

... that's right, after you put it on my head, then I will be the fall guy!! But for sure, I will be reading!!

Her Side said...

LOL, Big Mark. Actually, no outsider can ever be the "fall guy" in relationship matters. I actually want to give you credit for providing another important focus for my writing goals.

And you better come back. I enjoy your comments too much to see you disappear.

Perhaps a better title for this blog: "Will They Make It?" hehe

Babz Rawls Ivy said...

WELCOME BACK FROM VACATION! AND OTHER PLACES!

I am a fan now and will go and read if my comments were responded to...I was following Mark LOL!

((HUGS))

Possum said...

Good to see you back safe and sound and putting finger to font at last!!

urcg42jm3k