Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Ya' girl was featured at Fitting Words

I recently found a gem of a blog named Fitting Words. The blog focuses on providing advice about finding the perfect words to deal with problematic relationships between everybody from spouses to co-workers.

The blog authors are polar opposites, one who uses "fight" techniques and one who favors "flight" as a means to respond to conflict. They each provide feedback without reading what the other has to say. The results represent their competing "fight or flight" views, which I find infinitely useful for somebody looking for alternatives.

I was moved by the story submitted by Verklempt, a woman reaching for acceptance from her parents. I responded with a comment that was featured as Rush of Expectations.

If you are fascinated by the constant dance it takes to initiate, grow, nurture, or even leave relationships, give the blog a bit of your traffic. They rock.

4 comments:

Babz Rawls Ivy said...

Thanks for sharing! and HIGH FIVE to you! Of course they would feature your comments...you are a wise SAGE!

I am racing over to check them out!

Her Side said...

LoveBabz, I knew you would appreciate such a site. LOL I check on them often.

Big Mark 243 said...

Dag, I missed this entry... I will have to go back and check out the site. Thanks in advance for the tip!!

Heidi said...

I wanted to let you know that I've been working on developing better blog titles and I recently changed the title to Rush.. but the link still works. I'm so glad you find our content to be interesting. I enjoy lurking here!

urcg42jm3k