Wednesday, March 17, 2010

My Birthday Card from HisSide...


I celebrate a birthday this week. For a quickie, I thought I'd share the card I received from HisSide:






You Mean
So Much
To Me

Do you have any idea
how much I value
you and our relationship?

Let me give you a hint -
you're one of the few people
in the world
who truly know the real me.

That's because you've shown yourself
to be someone I can trust
with my secrets, my feelings,
and, yes, even my failings.

You listen to me and accept me unconditionally
and always give me
the benefit of the doubt.

You've made our relationship
a place where
I always feel safe,
knowing I won't be judged,
and that means so much.

Honestly, I don't know
what I ever did
to deserve having
someone as great
as you in my life...
and I don't know
what I'd do now
if you weren't!

You mean the world to me.

Love always.

Happy Birthday.

HisSide

[insert crazy ass drawing of happy face and hearts].

He said he searched hard for the right one, and it says everything he wanted it to say.

He inserted "Forgive Me" at the top.

He knows I love his flawed ass like crazy, as much as he loves my flawed ass.

So begins the birthday weekend of a lifetime.

His is only 3 days after mine.

Party on...

Card courtesy of Hallmark. Who else?

2 comments:

Big Mark 243 said...

Happy Birthday to you both. Now that the both of y'all are supposedly single, do you think there is a 'birthday mixer' in y'alls future? Any chance of a exchange of bodily fluids and all that?

After all, we be grown folks in here. And I am never surprised at what goes on when it comes with intensely held feelings. Don't know if it would be ok or no, but I am sayin' it is possible...

Babz Rawls Ivy said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

I love birthdays! as you know I celebrate my birthday in a big big way! LOL!

That was indeed a lovely card...he put in a lot of time and energy searching for just the right things to say. Indeed we are all flawed. And we all have the power to create our own realities!

Continue to love.

urcg42jm3k