Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Dammit People... I KNOW!


I can just see y'all walking through the blog... staring at the blank walls... kicking at the dust... and shaking your heads about how abandoned this place has become.

Pass me a broom and STFU.

I'm not sure why I haven't been writing. Almost every day, my thoughts lead me to questions, answers, and personal commentary perfectly fit to share with you here.

But my body won't make the trip. My limbs won't cooperate in the terror of sharing what has been going on, what I have been thinking, or my comfort level in walking towards the uncertainty called "tomorrow."
So I stopped in today after taking a trip to The Breakup Diaries.

Part of me keeps waiting to write because I like things all wrapped-up... like the resolution of family issues in a single 1/2 hour TV spot. But this shit is a process. A PRAH...SESS. I'll be 50 by the time I could box this story and present it to you with a bow.

My real goal today:
To break the ice for a return to the blog I love to hate.

3 comments:

Big Mark 243 said...

I must of 'talked you up' because I dropped the 'hope and disappointment' line in my own journal today.

Joe is going thru some stuff, ain't he? On one of his entries I told him that he was bullcrappin' over the two women who showed interest in him, as he 'cries' over his ex girl.

Anywho, good to see you are still around. It is a 'prah-cess', girl. About that, you ain't never lying!!

Her Side said...

Hey Mark!

It actually feels good to hit the ole keyboard again to write at the blog. And that's funny you talked me up, because I haven't even read that post yet. :-)

Poor Joe is really going through it. I was hoping we'd approach the new year with a measurable positive change in his life.

But then again, dating two women and burning the bridge between him and Tina may be a wonderful start....

Big Mark 243 said...

But then again, dating two women and burning the bridge between him and Tina may be a wonderful start....


LOL ... at least he is moving again. May have to change his name from 'Joe Blessing' to 'Reg'lar Joe', cause he is up to the same bull crap as many other Joes!!

urcg42jm3k