Thursday, May 14, 2009

Have you noticed something friggin MISSING around here???


Me too. I'm talking about His Side and his view of the world (from the Mountaintop of Wisdom that exists only in his head).

See? Did you see that? I just threw some snark out there... and it was like a tree falling in the woods with nobody there to hear it. No reaction from His Side, 'cause he's over on the sidelines drinking a cup of Gato.rade with a thumb stuck up his ass.

In other words, I am officially on strike until His Side says something... anything... on this blog.

While you're waiting, how about taking some time to read this blog post, plus the interesting (and sometimes heated) conversation that followed in the comments:

Blog: The Breakup Diaries
Post: Birthday Gift

7 comments:

Blu Jewel said...

I'm going to send out a search party for His Side. I really want to know what the hell he has to say.

Big Mark 243 said...

Yo girlfriend, I am feelin' you, sorta. I mean, I did assume that there would be some 'frick' to your 'frack' with all the 'employees' here.

Tell the brother he ain't out here alone, I got his back!! LOL!!

Her Side said...

LOL, Mark. He was chatting again this weekend about a post he wants to share. ::blank stare::

He is totally intimidated by the hurdle of getting his first written word posted.

I promised I would do all the heavy lifting. He only has to talk and I'll type what he says.

Deacon Blue said...

Keep encouraging him in that regard: That you can write down his words (assuming that's not too much burden on you).

At my own blog, I actually write the occasional installments from my wife (aka Mrs Blue), rare though they are (she's had maybe four or five appearances). It's always based on something she was talking with me about, and as much in her words as possible, and I always let he review it first.

So, in all ways that matters, they are her words. She just doesn't have time to put them down herself at my blog (partly because of her own work, plus the fact she does a blog of her own.).

Anonymous said...

Opulently I agree but I contemplate the brief should secure more info then it has.

Anonymous said...

I inclination not acquiesce in on it. I assume precise post. Particularly the appellation attracted me to be familiar with the unscathed story.

Anonymous said...

Good brief and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you on your information.

urcg42jm3k