Sunday, June 14, 2009

His Side Finally SPEAKS!


All you folks didn't really think I was here. I'm a real person. Her Side didn't make me up in some kind of schizophrenic dream.

I want you to know that I got my woman's back from this day - actually long before this day - and forever more.

But I found out for a fact, last night, that she has a really big issue with reference to sleep. First of all, she thought I was snoring when I really had a bubble caught in my throat. I wasn't snoring. I wasn't sleep. I was checking the health of the inside of my eyelids. She stole the fucking remote while I was in the middle of my health check.

Her Side interjection: That fuckhead was SLEEP y'all.

But anyway, she claims she was joking while asking "ARE YOU READY TO GO TO SLEEP? So I had to check her for establishing my fucking bed time.

Her Side interjection: It was 4am.

But any-fucking-way... On a Saturday night, after running around and acting a fool together all night, how da' hell does she have a problem sleeping when she can snore through a thunderstorm in the woods with no tent? So I carried my ass downstairs.

Everything was fine until about 5:30a when she decided the FUCKING DOWNSTAIRS TV WAS TOO LOUD FOR HER BEAUTY SLEEP. So this is what she does...

She stomps on the fucking floor and I think Armageddon has begun. I didn't panic and didn't answer... Until she hollered downstairs. Mind you, we have intercom phones. What need for the phone when she has lungs like that? I had no idea...

So I turned the TV down.

Her Side interjection: After yelling up the stairs like a Beyotch.

So I hear her go to the bathroom. So I thought. She throws the dog in the fucking hallway and says "Go downstairs to your FATHER." and slams the door.

Her Side interjection: Cause the dog shit on the bedroom floor while I was sleeping.

And to my surprise, it goes to show she has a very good heart, 'cause she had planned to leave the shit in front of the door as a booby trap for me to step in. How do I know? Cause she TOLD ME SO.

It goes to show, that she really loves me so. And couldn't wait to hear the squishy sound of dog poop between my toes.

And that lets me know that she loves me so. And that's it for the day.

Peace. Be cool.

5 comments:

Big Mark 243 said...

Well Van freakin' Damme!! I am glad to hear from you bro!!

Your girl can vouch for me, I got your back!!

Uh, since my fiance sent me home to my Daddy, I don't have any knowledge of other folks sleeping habits. I only know that I finally get to shut that darn TV off and sleep on my side of the bed again!!

His Side said...

Oh, dude. Been there. Done dat. And this time around, I done heard so many times, "git da fuck out." She ain't really even thinking about kicking my ass to da curb. Cause she wake up wondering what happened to my side of the bed while I'm downstairs watching TV at night. That's because we click VERY WELL.

The whole time I'm downstairs pouting because she kicked me outa bed, I'm sitting there thinking about how much I love her silly ass. LOL

Don't worry bout it hometown. Sending you home to daddy is the best thing she coulda did so regroup and find u a good one.

Peace. Be cool

Her Side said...

Oh damn. Mark, His Side thinks he's a blogging genius now that he prepared his first post.

"This is fun."

"Yeah, jerk. So why did it take so long?"

Anyway, he's into your comments and the poor story unfolding at The Breakup Diaries.

Will I get this man to shut - evah shut up now? He's sitting behind the computer like some friggin GURU now. I might revolt if this room gets filled with testosterone! LOL

Blu Jewel said...

Woohoo! Bout fuggin time negro! Sheesh! If I didn't know the know what; I'd have thought Her Side was a lyin ass liar talking bout she gotta a man and all.

Anyhoo, don't think you can hit it and quit now either. You done started something and you best to be sure to finish it. *I know where ya live and aint afraid to fightcha*

MissJay said...

Man I'm missing the good ish over here. It took me long enough to come snooping around over here.

urcg42jm3k